Monday, November 7, 2016

Tanglewood TAB1CE No. 1

I made this guitar out of what I believe to be a 2015 English made Tanglewood TAB1CE in outstanding condition.  This guitar shows very little sign of use. It has a beautiful abalone inlay on the headstock and has the feel of a Martin. I have finished it with a sound port and chrome tuners. In my opinion this is among the very best sounding I have made to date and I will make more if I can. I got a really great deal on the bass so I am selling it on eBay without a case for $549. At the time of this writing I do have a used hard case available for an additional $75 plus shipping. Sold - Thanks John!

Features:

SHAPE: Super Jumbo Acoustic Bass
TOP: Spruce
BACK: Mahogany
SIDES: Mahogany
BRACING: Tapered Parallel by Micheal Sanden
NECK (MATERIAL): Mahogany
FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
BRIDGE: Rosewood
BINDING (TOP): ABS Black & White
BINDING (SIDE): Maple
SADDLE: Compensated Bone
NUT (WIDTH): Bone (42mm)
FINISH: Natural Satin
EQ: Fishman Presys

Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                47 ½ inches
Body Length:                20 inches
Upper Bout Width:       12 inches
Lower Bout Width        17 inches

Body Depth:                  4 7/8 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment