Sunday, October 30, 2016

Michael Kelly Dragonfly No. 7

I made this guitar out of what I believe to be a 2005 Michael Kelly Dragonfly in outstanding condition.  This guitar shows very little sign of use and I saw no imperfections while converting it. It has a beautiful mother-of-pearl inlay on the headstock, a gorgeous abalone rosette, and an amazing vine and dragonfly inlaid neck. I have finished it with a sound port and chrome tuners. In my opinion this is one of the most beautiful guitars I make and is among the very best sounding I make as well. I got a really great deal on the bass so I am selling it on eBay without a case for $649. At the time of this writing I do have a used hard case available for an additional $75 plus shipping. Sold! Thanks 


Features:

Solid Spruce Top
Mahogany Sides and Back
Rosewood Fingerboard with Mother of Pearl and Abalone inlays
Abalone Headstock Inlay
Abalone Rosette
Fishman Electronics


Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                47 inches
Body Length:                20 inches
Upper Bout Width:       12 inches
Lower Bout Width        16 1/2 inches

Body Depth:                 4 3/4 inches












No comments:

Post a Comment