Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Luna Muse

I made this baritone guitar out of a brand new factory second Luna Muse bass. It took me a little while to find out why it was a factory 2nd – there is a chip out of the headstock right above the gorgeous abalone inlay. This baritone has a nice low action and a deep, rich tone. I hope to be able to make more like it. I finished it with a sound port and gold tuners. Whoever buys it is going to love it. This guitar is right up there with my very nicest. I am selling it on eBay for $550 without a case. As of this writing I do have a hard case that is available domestically for an additional $75. Sold - Thanks Chris!


Features

    Rosewood Celtic knot rosette
    Triskele heelcap inlay
    Select spruce top
    Mahogany back & sides
    Jumbo folk
    Mahogany neck
    Rosewood fingerboard
    Mother-of-pearl inlaid moon phase fret markers
    Orion Preamp with 4-band EQ and digital tune
    34" scale length
    1-11/16" nut width
    Matte/satin finish


Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16
Total Length:                47 inches
Body Length:                20 inches
Upper Bout Width:       12 inches
Lower Bout Width        16 inches
Body Depth:                 4 ½ inches








No comments:

Post a Comment